Wednesday, February 18, 2015

The ice covered bridge should have been a sign

I award this day the following:


What a crappy day. (pun intended)

I normally try to maintain a positive attitude regardless of my current situation but today was truly a challenge. Being in sales you are always going to have your ups and downs, but today seemed to be down, down and down some more. I'm hoping I've reached the bottom and I'm about to hit an upswing. Lord knows I could use it.

How hard a day has it been you ask? 

I'm drinking wine straight from the bottle.

Tomorrow will be better. I'm expecting a shipment of new cigars to arrive which should bring some cheer into the day.


2 comments:

  1. Hoping tomorrow will indeed be a better day :) (and that the wine from the bottle was a quality one :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete